The PlowMaster is a deep loosener for ideal and easy soil cultivation.
The subsoiler was developed to optimally loosen and break up the compacted zones, i.e. plow soles, so that the water and nutrients can be better absorbed into the soil.
The subsoiler aerates the soil without turning it.
The soil is loosened up to 65 cm deep and therefore optimally ventilated (no turning of the soil!)
- The maximum water storage capacity is increased and the plant cover is protected.
- Plants can absorb nutrients better and remain healthy and productive.
- Loosening activates the roots, which can finally grow properly again.
- Compactions in the soil are broken up and waterlogging is prevented by deep loosening.
- Right- and left-curved tines made of special hardened steel, possible with shear protection or hydraulic stone release - these can be adjusted individually.
|Plow Master WTL||Working width, m||Transport width, m||Number of tines||Appr. Weight, kg||from kW / PS|
|WTL 250/2||2,50 m||2,50 m||2||380 kg||65 / 90|
|WTL 250/4||2,50 m||2,50 m||4||480 kg||80 / 110|
|WTL 300/4||3,00 m||3,00 m||4||690 kg||80 / 110|
|WTL 300/6||3,00 m||3,00 m||6||950 kg||90 / 120|
|3,00 m||3,00 m||7||670 kg||70 / 100|
|WTL - V 300/6|
|3,00 m||3,00 m||6||1080 kg||90 / 120|
|WTL - G 300/4|
|3,00 m||3,00 m||4||1290 kg||120 / 163|
|4,00 m||4,00 m||8||1190 kg||120 / 163|
|4,50 m||3,00 m||8||2400 kg||140 / 190|
* rigid version – not allowed for road traffic;